FY21 Budget Schedule
The Appomattox County Board of Supervisors will hold meetings on the following dates regarding the FY21 Budget. All meetings will be held in the Board of Supervisors Meeting Room, located in the Carver-Price/CVCC Complex at 171 Price Lane, Appomattox, VA.
- Thursday, May 14, 2020 Budget Work Session @ 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 18, 2020 Approval of Ad-Regular Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- Week of May 25, 2020 Advertisement of Proposed Budget - No Meeting
- Monday, June 15, 2020 Public Hearing, FY21 Proposed Budget @ 7:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 Adopt FY21 Budget @ 6:30 p.m.
All meetings will be open to the public, but with only limited seating available in order to promote social distancing margins that comply with current safety guidelines established by Executive Order #55 issued by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia (March 30, 2020) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Citizens will have the opportunity to participate in the meeting in the following ways:
- Telephone by dialing 1+ (339) 209-4307.Please do not identify yourself when asked to do so, but please do mute your call.Those calling in will be able to speak during any scheduled Citizen Public Comment Period or Public Hearing.
- Online by going to https://join.freeconferencecall.com/appomattoxcounty and using the Online Meeting ID of appomattoxcounty.Please mute your online call.Online participants will be able to speak or submit comments during the scheduled Citizen Public Comment Period or Public Hearing.You will need to create a free account with FreeConferenceCall.com to connect to the Board meeting.
For assistance, please contact the County Administrator’s Office at (434) 352-2637 before 4:30 p.m. on the meeting date, or email John Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.