What applications are required?

If you are installing a manufactured dwelling or constructing a modular or stick built dwelling, you must complete the following applications. These applications should be submitted to the Department of Community Development with a floor plan of the dwelling.

Note: Manufactured dwellings (single wide and double wide homes) do not require floor plans.

Swimming pools with a depth of 2 or more feet of water, require a Pool Permit Application (PDF) and a Zoning Permit Application.

Any work consisting of only one trade, such as electric, plumbing or mechanical, requires an Electric, Plumbing, and Mechanical Permit Application (PDF); however, you are only charged for the trade work that is being done.

Show All Answers

1. What applications are required?
2. What works requires a permit?
3. When do I not need a permit?
4. Can I do the work myself?
5. How much will my permit cost?
6. Will my permit expire?
7. What does farm use mean?
8. How do I get an address for my property?
9. Who is my power company?
10. How do I get an inspection?
11. What kind of inspections are required?