Everyone is eligible!
- No income requirements
- No age requirements
- Unlimited use for the whole family
- Pets are covered for medications that also treat human conditions
The Appomattox County Prescription Discount Card Program is:
- Valuable. Save up to 75%* off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions.
- Easy. There are no enrollment forms or claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay. Cards are ready for immediate use.
- Convenient. More than 65,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including locations right here in the county
To get a Prescription Discount Card:
Appomattox County Commissioner of Revenue's Office
Appomattox County Dept. of Social Services
Appomattox County Dept. of Solid Waste Management Convenience Centers
Appomattox County Health Department
Appomattox County School Board Office
Appomattox County Treasurer's Office
Appomattox County Voter Registration Office
Appomattox Community Center
Jamerson Memorial Library
Town of Appomattox Office
Town of Pamplin Office
Virginia Tech Extension Office
Prescription Discount Card Also Applies to Pet Medications
These cards can also help you cope with the high price of prescription drugs for your pet if the medication is also used to treat human conditions. Ask your vet for a written prescription to take to a participating pharmacy. Learn how here: http://www.nacorx.org/pet-medications.
Link to Frequently Asked Questions on the program can be found here: http://www.nacorx.org/faq
To learn more, call toll free 1-877-321-2652, or visit the Web Site www.nacorx.org
*Average savings 24%. Savings may vary by drug and by pharmacy.
Operated by CVS Caremark.
This is NOT insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies.